- Information on www.mcdonaldmarinelaw.com is for informational purposes only; the information is general and may not reflect the current state of law. Contents are provided “as-is.”
- Information on this website should not be considered professional legal advice and should not be acted on without consulting a qualified lawyer in the appropriate jurisdiction.
- Use of this website for communication does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship for any legal matter for which we do not already represent you. Please do not send any confidential or privileged information electronically via this website unless we have already agreed to represent you.
- If you send us information electronically via this website, you agree that our review of that information, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain us, and , further, even if it is highly confidential, does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you.
- Before accepting the representation of your matter, we will need to ensure that doing so does not create a conflict of interest.
- This website contains links to other online resources. When you click on a link, you will leave The Law Firm of Eugene J. McDonald’s web site. The Law Firm of Eugene J. McDonald does not recommend, support or endorse any of the sites listed on The Law Firm of Eugene J. McDonald’s website or the content found in those linked websites. In addition, The Law Firm of Eugene J. McDonald is not responsible for the information contained in those websites.
- Nothing on this site creates an express or implied contract.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide to retain a lawyer, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- By using this site, you agree that any dispute arising from or related to this site shall be litigated solely in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County and/or U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey to which you consent to both personal jurisdiction and venue.
- Photographs are for dramatization purposes only and may include models. Likenesses do not necessarily imply current client, partnership or employee status.
- This web site may contain attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Eugene J. McDonald is primarily licensed in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Florida, which directly influences the content of this site. He does not seek to practice in any jurisdiction where the website fails to comply with jurisdiction laws and ethical rules.
- Eugene J. McDonald is admitted to practice in the jurisdictions listed in his biography. By appearing on this website, he does not solicit, target or advertise in any jurisdiction other than where he is admitted to practice law. The listing of an area of practice by Eugene J. McDonald does not indicate any certification or expertise therein unless specifically noted.
- This website may be considered advertising in your jurisdiction.
- To the extent the State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office responsible for this website, The Law Firm of Eugene J. McDonald designates its office at 7 Crown Place, Matawan, NJ 07747.
Copyright:© 2015 The Law Firm of Eugene J. McDonald, All rights reserved